A Brief History

Hey there!

I've created this with a sole purpose; to attempt to help or inform people who have had a similar experience to myself.

I was in a car crash almost two years ago that resulted in a lot of serious, life changing injuries. I shared a lot of my progress on Instagram and because of this, I get asked a lot of questions from people with similar injuries. I know that at the start of my recovery I felt very frightened and alone. My rehab team did supply me with a lot of academic texts and websites to try and help, but in hindsight I think reading something more like this would have been a lot more useful.

So I guess I'm hoping that people with similar struggles will find some help or comfort here.
I plan on being as open as possible about every aspect of my ongoing journey.

I'n my next post I'll begin properly, with the accident itself and the month that followed. After that I'll go into the specific parts of my recovery.

However, very briefly I'll tell you about me:

My name is Jesse, I'm currently 23 and I'm a graduate of York St John's University. I did live in York, working as a hostess in a nightclub, however after my accident I moved back to Cumbria.

Hopefully it won't all be as serious as this!

Till the next one.

Comments

Popular Posts